Teh Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Clan Teh Empire on Weed Palace 525. Founders are E2 Mafia 007, Kurdz and Dutch Lmfao. Web Design by I Mozilla I and Dutch Lmfao, our Graphic Designer - Zee Best <---- Respect him

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[READ]FAQ[GENERAL]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel|Zee Best

[READ]FAQ[GENERAL] Empty
PostSubject: [READ]FAQ[GENERAL]   [READ]FAQ[GENERAL] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:10 am

Well i decided to make this post all your questions about being members, etc here

Q:I applied, was accepted, but im not on the list? why?
A:Because it wasnt updated, PM I Mozilla I or a leader and ask to be added with a link to your accepted app

Q:I applied, got declined, can i apply again right away or is there a wait time?
A:I am sorry you got declined and yes the wait time is 12 hours. If you applied at 9:15 AM you can re-apply at 9:15PM or later

Q: What do the Chat Ranks mean, and how could I get Member, Moderator or Owner?
A: The Chat Ranks mean what rank you got in the Chatbox so you can see who are Moderators on our chat so if you got any problems they can help you. You get them most of the times automaticly with your Rank, like this.

not in clan - guest
Member - Member
Warlord - Moderator
Co-leader - Owner
Leader - Owner
Founder - Owner

Q: I am warlord and I am not Moderator in chat?
A: We didn't changed it yet or we wan't to see you in chat more and if you help. Remember, its kind of like a server, you have to earn ranks [ahad......].

More coming post them here

Last edited by Daniel|Zee Best on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
I Mozilla I
Admin

[READ]FAQ[GENERAL] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [READ]FAQ[GENERAL]   [READ]FAQ[GENERAL] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Good idea maybe could this be a Question Answer.

Q: What do the Chat Ranks mean, and how could I get Member, Moderator or Owner?
A: The Chat Ranks mean what rank you got in the Chatbox so you can see who are Moderators on our chat so if you got any problems they can help you. You get them most of the times automaticly with your Rank, like this.

not in clan - guest
Member - Member
Warlord - Moderator
Co-leader - Owner
Leader - Owner
Founder - Owner

and something too about chat.

Q: I am warlord and I am not Moderator in chat?
A: We didn't changed it yet or we wan't to see you in chat how you are doing in it.

Some good ones?

grtzz I MOzilla I
Back to top Go down
https://team-x.forumotion.com
Daniel|Zee Best

[READ]FAQ[GENERAL] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [READ]FAQ[GENERAL]   [READ]FAQ[GENERAL] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:27 pm

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[READ]FAQ[GENERAL] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [READ]FAQ[GENERAL]   [READ]FAQ[GENERAL] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[READ]FAQ[GENERAL]
Page 1 of 1